ONLINE WORKSHOP ON RELEVANCE OF EMERGING REAL ESTATE LAWS IN INDIA @Department of Law,PIMR
The Department of Law (DoL), PIMR was established under the aegis of PIMR in the year 2015. DoL a popular acronym to the Department of Law,Prestige instute of Management and Research, Indore is an exclusive instuon dedicated to law educaon both at Under Graduate and Post Graduate level.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Young aspiring minds having zeal to understand the real estate sector.
- Students of Undergraduate and Post graduate pursing a degree in Law
BENEFITS OF THE WORKSHOP:
- Understanding the basics of Real Estate Sector
- Enhancement of knowledge in Real estate laws in India
- Learning to dra Leave & License Agreement including its essenal clauses
- One on one interacon under the guidance of the speaker
Resource Person: Ms. Utkarsha Nikam Associate at Kanga & Co., Mumbai Co-founder at Indian Real Estate Blawg.
- FEE `150/- FOR WORKSHOP
- E- Cerficate would be provided for aending the Workshop.
- Fees accepted via UPI: 9826818107@paytm
For Registration Link: Click Here
- Prof. Arjit Pandey: +919920549435
- Prof. Avisha Barange:+ 918823005212
- Kshitij Rajpurohit: 9691563032
- Shreya Patni:8949329339
For Full Details : Click Here Department of Law PIMR – Real Estate Laws Workshop