We are pleased to announce the position of Faculty Advisor of the Knowledge Steez for the session 2020-21.
As a Faculty advisor, your responsibilities would mainly include informing us about any conference, seminar, workshop in your college or any other college you come to know about. Conducting human rights and women rights awareness campaign for knowledge steez.
It would be appreciated if such information is provided to us at the earliest occasion and on priority basis. As a Faculty advisor, you are also required to give us valuable feedback and advice regarding further development and maintain a certain degree of confidentiality about the work delegated to you.
It is also important to note that the nature of your work will be ‘voluntary contribution’ and you will not be given any remuneration for the same. We reserve all the rights to remove you from this position without giving any prior notice or reasons for the same.
We are sure working with us will be a worthwhile experience for you. Your contribution will help us achieve our common goal of making students and teachers community more informed and aware about upcoming opportunities and capitalize them for their fullest benefit.
To apply for this position, kindly email your C.V at email@example.com
Faculty Advisors currently working with us :
- Dr. Rhishikesh Dave (Dean, Faculty of Law at Marwadi University)
- Gina Plata (JD) US Attorney and Legal Consultant at LLC, Laos
- Megan Tucker (Founder Charity United , USA)
- Dr. Ali Khaled Ali Qtaishat (Assistant Professor, Attorney and Legal Consultant, District Manger of World Mediation Center in Middle East)
- Dr. Enas Qutieshat, faculty of Law / Philadelphia University (Amman / Jordan).
- Metodi Hadji-Janev (PhD), is Associate Professor of International Law at the University Goce Delcev , Macedonia.
- Mr. Jagmohan Bajaj , ( Special envoy in Ministry of Education Science and Technology, Republic of Kosovo).
- DR. MOHD. KALIMULLAH Assistant Professor in the Department of Law, AMU, Aligarh.
- Dr Arti Aneja ( Assistant Professor, Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi)
- Mr. Abu Naser Mohammad Saif, Assistant Professor University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Dr. Rajrupa Sinha Roy, Assistant Professor, School of Law & Justice, Adamas University.
- Ms. Anita Yadav, Assistant Professor, Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi
- Ms. Maryam Kalhor (LL.M Andhra University) Consultant and Legal Practitioner, Republic of Iran.
- Advocate Sandeep Bhosale (LLC, Vientiane Laos.)
- Mr. Jafer Samdani Senior Associate Lawyer Mediation & International Arbitration KLF ( The Legal Center), Kuwait
Dr.Krishna Kant Dwivedi, Assistant Professor School of Law, Justice & Governance, Gautam Buddha University Greater Noida, G.B.Nagar
- Mr. Saman Narayan Upadhyay (Assistant Professor, Raipur)
- Ms.Priyanka Dhar ( Assistant Professor of Law at Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur, C.G)
- Mr Asif Iqubal Shah, Assistant Professor in Law at the School of Law & Justice, Adamas University, Kolkata, West Bengal
- Mr Anindhya Tiwari (HOD Mats Law School Raipur)
- Dr. Santosh Kumar Tiwari Assistant Professor, School of Law, Justice & Governance Gautam Buddha University.
- Mohammad Umar (Assistant Professor of Law , Bennet University)
- Dr. Subhoda Banerjee ( Assistant Professor of Law Ramaiah College of Law, Bangalore )
- Ms. Pratima Soni, School of law, Raffles University, Neemrana
- Mr. Peter Ladis (Lecturer of Law, CNLU Patna)
- Mr Kalpesh Lalitkumar Gupta (GNLU )
- Dr. Nital Sahebrao Nandedkar (Principal V. N. Pati Law College, Aurangabad)
- Ms. Navtika, Assistant Professor, School of Law, ICFAI University
Dr. Harshita Harshu Assistant Professor Law, TIPS
Er. Udit Mamodiya Assistant Professor (Poornima Institute of Engineering and Technology Jaipur , Rajasthan )
- Ms. Talat Anjum (Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh)
- Ms. Afreen Rizvi (Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh)
- Ms. Jinia Kundu (Assistant Professor, School of Law, KIIT University, Bhubaneshwar)
- Dr Jyoti (SPM, College University of Delhi)
- Navneet Kaur Manchanda Research Scholar Jawaharlal Nehru University.
- Dr Asheesh Kumar Assistant Professor Rajdhani College
University of Delhi.
- Mr. Divyanshu Chaudhary, Assistant Professor of Law, Geeta Institute of Law
- Mr. Rajiv Kumar Jha (Teri, University)
Legal Adviser Intellectual Property Rights:
- Mr. Shhaurya Sah (LL.M. Intellectual Property Law, Queen Mary, University of London)