We are pleased to announce the position of Faculty Advisor of the Knowledge Steez for the session 2018-19.
As a Faculty advisor, your responsibilities would mainly include informing us about any conference, seminar, workshop in your college or any other college you come to know about. Conducting human rights and women rights awareness campaign for knowledge steez.
It would be appreciated if such information is provided to us at the earliest occasion and on priority basis. As a Faculty advisor, you are also required to give us valuable feedback and advice regarding further development and maintain a certain degree of confidentiality about the work delegated to you.
It is also important to note that the nature of your work will be ‘voluntary contribution’ and you will not be given any remuneration for the same. We reserve all the rights to remove you from this position without giving any prior notice or reasons for the same.
We are sure working with us will be a worthwhile experience for you. Your contribution will help us achieve our common goal of making students and teachers community more informed and aware about upcoming opportunities and capitalize them for their fullest benefit.
To apply for this position, kindly email your C.V at firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty Advisors currently working with us :
- Dr. Rhishikesh Dave (Dean, Faculty of Law at Marwadi University)
- Gina Plata (JD) US Attorney and Legal Consultant at LLC, Laos
- Dr. Ali Khaled Ali Qtaishat (Assistant Professor, Attorney and Legal Consultant, District Manger of World Mediation Center in Middle East)
- Dr. Enas Qutieshat, faculty of Law / Philadelphia University (Amman / Jordan).
- Metodi Hadji-Janev (PhD), is Associate Professor of International Law at the University Goce Delcev , Macedonia.
- Mr. Jagmohan Bajaj , ( Special envoy in Ministry of Education Science and Technology, Republic of Kosovo).
- Ms. Maryam Kalhor (LL.M Andhra University) Consultant and Legal Practitioner, Republic of Iran.
- Mrs. Charu Verma (Head & Sr. General Manager Training & Placement Corporate Resource Centre )
- Mr. Ashutosh Tripathi (Assistant Professor at Amity Law School,Noida,.
- Dr. Krishna Kant Dwivedi (Assistant Professor and Associate Dean -Student’s Affairs, CNLU Patna)
- Advocate Sandeep Bhosale (LLC, Vientiane Laos.)
- Jafer Samdani Senior Associate Lawyer Mediation & International Arbitration KLF ( The Legal Center), Kuwait
- Mr. Saman Narayan Upadhyay (Assistant Professor, Raipur)
- Ms. Jinia Kundu (Assistant Professor, School of Law, KIIT University, Bhubaneshwar)
- Mr. Peter Ladis (Lecturer of Law, CNLU Patna)
- Mr Kalpesh Lalitkumar Gupta (Academic Associate in Business Policy Area at IIM Ahmedabad)
- Mr. Ashish Kumar Sinha ( Faculty BIL, India)
- Ms. Navtika, Assistant Professor, School of Law, ICFAI University
- Mr.Indranil Banerjee ( Assistant Professor of Law, Amity University )
- Adv. Jolly Vikash Ahlawat (Advocate/Legal Advisor)
- Mr.Shailendra Kumar (Ph.D Scholar, NUJS Kolkata)
- Legal Adviser Intellectual Property Rights:
- Mr. Shhaurya Sah (LL.M. Intellectual Property Law, Queen Mary, University of London)