Date : 23rd and 24thJanuary, 2015
Venue : SIA College of Higher Education, Dombivli
- Women in media across the spectrum
- Women as Corporate Czars
- Women as Administrators
- Women in Politics
- Women in Science
- Women as Academician and Economists.
- Women as lawyers
- Women as Social Activists
For Academicians/ Research Scholars/ Professionals
Full length paper on any of the above sub themes should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Dates to Remember:
|Registration Fees||On or before November||15th|
Guidelines for submission of Research Paper:
- The Paper has to be typed in times new roman, font size 12 and 1.5 line spacing.
- The paper should be word file with 1 &1/2 margin on the left and 1 inch margin on right.
- The Paper should not exceed 1500 words.
- Manuscript should not exceed 6 pages including graphs, tables and appendices.
- The cover page of manuscript must contain the title of the paper, author’s name, mailings address, and acknowledgement, if any.
- The cover page should not be a part of the paper so as to facilitate peer review of the paper.
- References should be given at the end of the paper and should be as per the APA style.
- All notes must be serially numbered and given at the bottom of the pages at footnote.
- In case of website references, the entire url should be provided by the authors.
- There should be maximum two tables in paper, if any:
Rs. 1,500/- ( For Paper Presenters with ISBN Book)
Rs. 1,000/- ( For Participants) and Rs. 500 ( for Student Participants)
For online Payment:
Bank Name : Punjab National Bank
SB A/c No. :3988000100078161
IFSC No. : PUNB0436500
Branch : MIDC, Dombivli
The Chairperson:Dr. PadmajaArvind, Principal
Prof. Salochna Nagdev: 9322383715
Prof. Babita Nagdev: 9922818519
Prof. Ranjana Mhalgi: 9820981163
Prof. Snehalata Sankpal: 9920877423
BROCHURE : brouchure final