About the Journal:
Borsa Istanbul Review is an open access journal and included in Social Science Citation Index (SSCI).Its 2019 impact factor is 2.13 (a Q2 journal) and CiteScore is 3.5. For the articles published in the journal, full texts of which are freely available, please visit https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/borsa-istanbul-review
Theme and Sub-theme:
Borsa İstanbul Review will publish a special issue on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) in the following and related areas:
- ESG Screening on Return, Risk, and Diversification
- ESG Investing in Markets
- ESG performance of firms and assets
- Valuation of ESG in capital markets
- ESG disclosure, reporting and analyst forecasts
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Institutional investors and corporate social responsibility
- Role of ESG factors on firm value and corporate financing
- Green financial assets and uncertainty in the green finance market
- Green financing and portfolio investment
- The roles of green premium costs in sustainable development
- Environmental consequences related to Financial Development
September 30, 2020. Papers will be processed as they are received.
Submission link: https://www.editorialmanager.com/bir/default.aspx
For more details, Click here
UPCOMING ISSUE: Vol. 3, Issue 2 (April, 2013)
ABOUT THE JOURNAL:
“SHODH PRERAK” a Multidisciplinary Quarterly International Refereed Research Journal is being published by Bir Bahadur Seva Sanstha Lucknow. The Journal is focused on gathering knowledge on the different issues of Law, Social Sciences and Humanities. It is is published in the month of January, April, July and October every year.
CALL FOR PAPERS:
The Shodh Prerak Journal invites research papers, articles, book reviews, notes and comments etc. in not more than 3000 words in English or Hindi.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION:
- Research papers submitted must be original. It should neither have been published earlier nor should be under the consideration of any other publication.
- Papers should add to the knowledge of different disciplines by providing a new insight either through new information substantiation or contradiction of the previous findings, theory, phenomenon, application and development of a new technique etc.
- Any sort of plagiarism is not acceptable. Even after acceptance, if an article is found to be plagiarized, it will be sent back. The authors may even be blacklisted.
- The decision to publish the paper will exclusively be of the Editorial Board. The papers may be sent back to the author for incorporating changes as suggested and for proof reading. However, the Editorial Board reserves the right to incorporate minor changes including the format and presentation of the manuscript.
- A copy of the journal will be made available to all the contributors on complimentary basis.
- The manuscript should be typed in MS Word, either in Hindi or English, double-space on one side of A-4 sized paper having 1″ margin on all sides.
- Font Face: Main body for English – 10 pt. in Times New Roman and Font Face: Main body foe Hindi – 12pt. in Kurti Dev 010 with justify Line Space=1.0 Single Space.
- Margin: Left=1.0 inch, Right=1.0, Top=1.0, Bottom=1.0 inch.
- References: Endnote for English Font size=8 pt. Font Face = Times New Roman = justify Line and for Hindi Font size=10 pt. Font Face =Kurti Dev 010 = justify Line Space=single.
- Footnotes are not allowed references should be given in Endnote.
- The full length of the research papers and articles should be between 2000-3000 words.
- An abstract of not more than 200 words is required.
- The articles should preferably be illustrated, with bold and short captions/ Headings. Sub-heading should also be in bold letters. Footnotes should be used only if necessary.
- To the extent possible, tables and illustrations should appear in the document near/after where they are referenced in the text. Avoid the use of overly small type in tables. In no case should tables or figures be in separate document or file.
- Tables must be numbered consecutively and must have a brief title.
- The paper should start with an introduction and end with a conclusion, summarizing the findings of the paper.
See References, Forms and other details here
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: Friday 05, April 2013
NOTE: All communications must be made only in electronic form to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
WHEN: December 04-06, 2013
WHERE: Chandigarh Judicial Academy, Sector 43-D, Chandigarh, Punjab
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab, India;
- International Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Law (ICIRL), Laurentian University;
- Centre for Research in Social Justice and Policy (CRSJP), Laurentian University and
- Ontario International Development Agency (OIDA), Canada
(1) Sustainable Social and Human Development – SSHD
(2) Social Sciences and Humanities – SSH
(3) Human Rights and Good Governance – HRGG
(4) Sustainable Development – SD
CALL FOR PAPERS:
You can send extended abstract or full text papers on the above mentioned sub-themes for presentation at the Conference. All papers will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance the conference, contributions, and readability. The full paper submissions will be chosen based on technical merit, interest, applicability, and how well they fit a coherent and balanced technical program.
The accepted full papers will be published in the refereed OIDA International Journal of Sustainable Development ISSN: 1923-6654 (print) and ISSN 1923-6662 (online). The conference abstracts will be published as OIDA Conference Abstracts (ISSN: 1923:6670). All Accepted papers will be indexed in SSRN, EBSCO and AMICUS, Library and Archives Canada’s database to, ensure their permanent preservation for present and future generations.
- Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication.
- Kindly submit your paper and abstract as early as possible.
HOW TO SUBMIT: Send full text papers ( in .doc or .docx format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date for submission of Abstracts: November 15, 2013
- Issue of Notification of acceptance: November 20, 2013
- Last date for submitting final paper and authors’ registration: November 25, 2013
Ontario International Development Agency
287 Second Avenue South
Sudbury, Ontario, P3B 4H6,
Tel: + 1 705 561 7615
Fax: +1 705 566 2295
Source Link: http://www.ontariointernational.org/India2013/ICSD-India.htm