Organized By: Department of law School for Legal Studies, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow
Sub-Themes of Seminar
1. Judiciary, Rule Of Law And Democracy
2. Judicial Appointments And Judicial Independence
3. NATIONAL JUDICIAL APPOINTMENT COMMISSION BILL, 2014
4. Judicial Transparency And Accountability
5. Judicial Governance And Trends of Justice In India
6. Judicial Process and Constitutional Governance
7. Judicial Overreach and Separation of Powers
8. Judicial Activism And Human Rights Protection
9. Other Related Issues
Call for Papers
The Participants interested in making Paper presentation on the seminar theme are requested to submit their Abstract along with registration form.
The abstract of paper Maximum 250 words, in MS word 12 points Font New Times roman, 1.5 space.
Full paper must not be more than 8000 words and should be typed in MS word 12 points Font New Times roman, 1.5 space on A4 size paper.
Abstract and full paper must be sent on e-mail followed by hard copy of the same by post on the address given below.(E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
For Academicians and other Delegates (without accommodation): Rs. 500/-
For Students and Research Scholars (without accommodation): Rs. 300/-
1. Seminar Dates: 13th & 14thNovember 2014
2. Last Date for Abstract Submission: 25th October 2014
3. Issue the list of Accepted Abstract: 27th October 2014
3. Last Date for Full Paper Submission: 05 November 2014
For more details visit: http://www.bbau.ac.in/Conference/LawDept.pdf