International Conference on “Consumer Rights: Issues and Challenges” aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Consumer Protection Law and Regulations. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted especially in the fields of Consumer Protection Laws and their rights.
This will not only provide a platform to academicians, practitioners, presenters etc. to share their views on the concept but also provide an opportunity to the participants to understand the concept in detail along with their rights and responsibilities as a consumer in the new era.
- History and development of Consumer Rights
- Consumer rights and Human Rights
- Mediation and Consumer Protection
- Consumer Education and Consumer Movement: The Role of Civil Groups
- E- Consumerism: Problems and Perspectives
- International Consumer Protection Framework & Policy
- Consumer as victims
- New developments in consumer protection
- Jurisprudential and conceptual dimensions of consumerism
- Consumerism in International integration of E-commerce
- Misleading advertisements and Law
- Consumer’s rights in the Digital Era
- Analysis of the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act 2019
- Role of regulatory authorities
- Comparative Analysis of the Consumer Protection framework : India & other countries
- Misleading Advertisement and its implications
- Impact of Covid-19 on the rights of consumers
- New Age Contemporary Issues & Challenges
Note: The Sub-themes are suggestive and do not restrict or confine the scope
- The abstract shall not exceed 300 words. It should include the Title of the Paper, Keywords, the Presenter’s Name, Designation, Institutional Affiliation, Mailing Address, Contact Number and E- mail ID.
- The abstract should be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing.
- The abstract shall be submitted through registration link only. All submissions should beuploaded in .doc/.docx format only.
- Co-authorship is limited to a maximum of two authors.
- Intimation for acceptance/improvisation will be provided within 2-3 working daysfrom the last date of the submission of abstract.
- Best Presentation will be acknowledged from each session. Certificate Courses worth Rs. 2000 shall be given to the best presenter.
- All the participants shall be provided with E-certificates.
- Last Date of Registration for attendees: 17th May, 2021
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 17th May, 2021
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: 27th May, 2021
- Date of Conference: 30th May, 2021
- Notification of Acceptance/Improvisation: Within five working days of the submission of abstract/paper.
Link for registration of Attendees and Author/Co-Author (+Abstract Submission):
Click Here to register
Registration Fee: FREE
Ms. Harsha Agrawal +91 7042743125
Ms. Aastha Chahal
Student Co-convenors- Ms. Harshita Agarwal & Ms. Vallabhi Rastogi
Program Coordinators: Mr. Pulkit Khanduja +91 8802050955
Mr. Sanidhya Kulshrestha
Contact Us: Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/consumerassisto Website: www.consumerassisto.com