CENTRE FOR RESEARCH AND INNOVATION GEETA INSTITUTE OF LAW Presents National Essay Writing Competition On “Emerging Challenges in Constitutional Law”:
CENTRE FOR RESEARCH AND INNOVATION:
The Centre for Research and Innovation, Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat, Delhi NCR is pleased to announce its National Essay writing Competition on “Emerging Challenges in ConstitutionalLaw”.
Through this competition, we invite students, research scholars and legal professionals to explore their own views on any contemporary issues related to constitutional challenges. This theme has been decided to test the knowledge, research aptitude and writing skills of the participants.
The competition will be held online, conducted and managed by the Centre for Research and Innovation, Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat. Interested participants can register themselves online at the provided link. The registrations are already open. We look forward to your participation in ‘National Essay Writing Competition – 2019’.
THEMES OF THE COMPETITION:
The theme of the competition is “Emerging Challenges in Constitutional Law” and participants are free to choose any of the following topics:
- Introduction of Reservation for economically weaker sections.
- Flourishing Right to Life and Personal Liberty: Verdicts on Section 377 & 497 of IPC.
- Right to freedom of Religion & Supreme Court’s verdict in Sabarimala Temple case.
- Idea of Secularism in Indian Constitution.
The above list is not exhaustive and other contemporary issues in constitutional law can also be chosen to write.
- All participants must register themselves by paying a fee of Rs. 200/- only.
- In case of co-authorship, both the participants have to register & pay separately. Registration can be done on the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdSoKjzi7sh99aEPtyd5hsrUo00Qh9Ll5pZYhVZEv QzlavL6Q/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Bank/Branch Name: HDFC Bank, Samalkha, Panipat
- Account Holder Name: Geeta Institute of Law
- Account Number: 13251450000062
- IFSC Code: HDFC0001325
Fees can be paid to above mentioned account by online channels too such as Paytm.
* A confirmation mail will be sent on approval of registration.
- Last date of Registration & Fee Payment: 20th September, 2019
- Last date of submission of the Essay: 25th September, 2019
- Announcement of result: 30th September 2019