deadline for submissions: December 15, 2020
full name / name of organization: University of Bergamo
Contact email: email@example.com
WHO CAN APPLY ?
The conference is addressed to both doctoral candidates and postgraduate researchers of any affiliation or nationality.
The organizing committee is looking forward to reading proposals dedicated to – but not limited to – the following issues:
- Contemporary political rhetoric and social media;
- Extreme right-wing political movements in contemporary politics;
- Notions of “fascism/s”, “new fascism/s”, “resistance/s”, and “new resistance/s”;
- Relations between “fascism/s”, “new fascism/s”, “resistance/s”, and “new resistance/s”;
- Dialogue between the present and the past in regard to the notion of fascism/s and resistance/s;
- Fascist ideology and violence in the contemporary world;
- Ways of contrasting new extremist political drifts in globalized society.
HOW TO APPLY ?
To apply to the conference, please send a max. 300-word abstract (in Italian or in English) with a short bio to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 December 2020. Notification of acceptance will be sent by 15 January 2021.
The conference will be held preferably in Italian, however contributions in English are also welcome.
Registration fees are not required for conference participation. Unfortunately, travel grants will not be available.
Visit the conference website at: https://resistenze2021.wixsite.com/resistenze2021
If you have any doubts do not hesitate to contact the Organizing Comittee at email@example.com
COURTESY : https://call-for-papers.sas.upenn.edu/cfp/2020/09/02/new-fascisms-and-new-resistances-trajectories-and-perspectives-in-contemporary