National Seminar on “The Critical Role of the civil society organizations in Combating Trafficking in Human Beings
When : 10th January, 2015
Where : Indian Law Institute, New Delhi *
*Venue may change subject to availability.
Organiser : Kat Katha in collaboration with Knowledge Steez and American Center for Learning
Who Can Apply : Law Students, Academicians, Lawyers and those associated with NGOs are eligible to apply. Students and Academicians from social sciences, managements and from other disciplines are also eligible.
1. 10 Selected papers in International Journal of Legal & Social Studies.
2. 10 Selected papers in International Journal of Rural Development & Allied Issues.
3. 25 Selected papers in Law Mantra Law Journal.
4. Other Papers will be published in ISBN Book.
1. 20 best papers will be given free RTI Courses from UMEED INITIATIVE.
2. Two Best Papers will receive Cash Prizes also.
- Prostitution: A Reason for Human Trafficking
- Legalizing prostitution in India
- Legalizing prostitution in India and Human Trafficking
- Rehabilitation facilities of sex workers.
- Role of Government, Courts & NGOs in rescue, care, support, protection, prevention and rehabilitation of victim of Trafficking and Forced Prostitution.
- Critical Analysis of The Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act
Word Limit of the Full Paper: 3000-4000 words inclusive of footnotes.
It must be typed using MS Word in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with a margin of 1” on all sides and 1.5 line spacing. Any Uniform Method of Citation must be adhered to.
Submit soft copy at the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mode of Payment
DD In favor of: KAT KATHA payable at New Delhi
*Please keep a photo copy of your demand draft with you for future reference.
For NEFT Bank details:
Name of Account Holder : KAT KATHA
Name of the bank : Punjab National Bank
Branch: DDA Shopping Center, Ghazipur, Delhi-96
IFSC code: PUNB0483800
Account no: 4838000100043812
*Please take the screenshot of the NEFT Transaction success page, required to mail us as the confirmation.
Certificates will be awarded to all people including Non-presenters but attendees.
Co-Author have to register separately (Maximum two co-authors allowed)
For General Queries Contact:
Aditya Mishra: 08255090897
Tejaswini Ranjan: email@example.com / Phone Number: 07870428816
for more visit website : http://nsothb.in
BROCHURE : national-seminar_new
FACEBOOK PAGE : https://www.facebook.com/Delhiseminar2015?fref=ts