National Symposium on DYNAMICS OF ABORTION POLITICS AND SOCIAL JUSTICE @JLU School of Law;
Jagran Lakecity University Bhopal is a private university established under Section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956 and is based out of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.JLU Bhopal is one of the fastest growing and one of the most awarded university of Central India having practice based pedagogy at its core. Currently the university is offering 56 degree program to more than 2500 students from 8 countries and 27 states of India.
1. Social, cultural and religious perspectives relating to abortion.
2. Creating a just economic order for sexual and reproductive health.
3. Role of judiciary in advancing justice and equity through issues related to abortion.
4. Case studies and individual experiences, if any.
5. Role of NGO’s in sensitizing communities and providing related services.
- LAST DATE FOR PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION:15th January, 2020
- LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION: 20th January, 2020
- SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACT & FULL PAPER: 30th January, 2020
- INTIMATION OF ACCEPTANCE: 5th February, 2020
- DATE OF SYMPOSIUM: 15th February, 2020
Venue: Auditorium, Block – C Jagran Lakecity University, Student Enrichment Hub,
Kalaisot Barrage, Bhopal – 462044
- Students And Research Scholars – 500/-
- Others (Academicians, Advocates, Professionals) – 1000/-
1.Ms. Apoorva Bajpai, Assistant Professor:Mob.: +91-9755043594
2. Mr. Omkareshwar Pathak, Assistant Professor: Mob.: +91-7223004927
3. Ms. Neha Goswami, Assistant Professor: Mob.: +91-8109170115
T: +91 755 6611100, E: email@example.com