DATE OF THE COMPETITION : [14-15 March 2020]
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION : 5 February 2020
PRIZES WORTH 50k
ABOUT THE EVENT
NLIU Law Review in collaboration with India Foundation invites research article for the 2nd NLIU-India Foundation Constitutional Law Symposium, which is to be held on 14th -15th March 2020. The event consists of a paper presentation competition and multiple panel discussions held over a period of two days.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
Students currently pursuing an LL.B. (Hons)/LL.B/LL.M from a recognised university are eligible to send in entries.
THEME OF THE EVENT
he paper submissions and presentations by the author(s) must be strictly original, in conformity with the broader theme of “Contemporary Constitutional Law Issues in India”.
participants are free to include any issue(s) within the main theme.
A suggestive list of topics has been provided below in order to aid the participants
- Impact of statutory developments on constitutional rights
- Critical Analysis of the Citizenship (Amendment) Act, 2019
- Constitutionality of the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Amendment Act, 2019
- Nature of the federal structure of India
- Independence of the judiciary and judicial appointments
- Any other constitutional law topic with contemporary relevance in India
The winner(s) – prize money of Rs, 20, 000/-
The second-best participant(s): prize money of Rs. 15,000/-
The third best participant(s): prize money of Rs. 10,000/-
The best manuscript: prize money of Rs. 5,000/-
- Final Date of Submission of Manuscripts: February 5th, 2020
- Declaration of Shortlisted Manuscripts: February 28th, 2020
- Paper Presentation Competition: March 14th, 2020
- Prize Distribution Ceremony: March 15th, 2020
Note: There is no publication fee.
In case of any query related to the Symposium, please contact us via email at lawreview[at]nliu.ac.in or on the following contact numbers:
Divyam Sharma (Editor-in-Chief) : +91-9407474939
Saumya Agarwal (Managerial Board Head): +91-8169328618
Doorva Tripathi (Content Review Board Head): +91-9131909953
For WhatsApp related queries, contact:
Utsav Garg (Member, Managerial Board): +91-9650101793
Anoushka Ishwar (Member, Content Review Board): +91-8879498658
For full details, click here.