Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab invites essay entries to Online International Essay Writing Competition, RGNUL EXAGIUM 2020. The 5th edition of this competition is being organised in collaboration with the Department of English and Cultural Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
This competition engages students and Professionals of different disciplines in the reading of fictional and non-fictional texts.
Open to (B.A.LL.B/BA/B.Sc./B.Com/BBA/B.Tech/MBBS) or any other Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses (MA/LL.M//MSc./MPhil/PhD) in any University/College across the globe. Competition is open to Professionals also.
- Only Original essays on the selected book/title that have not been published or have not been accepted for publication should be mailed to exagium2020[at]gmail.com.
- The Essay must be type-written in English, in Times New Roman, 12 font size and1.5 lines spacing with both sides justified The citation References must be in MLA Style.
- The Essay must be submitted in MS-Word format.
- Word limit for the Essay in Group A is 2500-3500 words (inclusive of Bibliography).
- Word limit for the Essay in Group B is 3000-6000 words.
- Only two co-authors shall be allowed.
Participants will Register Online and Submit Soft Copy of the Abstract (500 words) along with a brief Bio-note by 17th August 2020.
Online Registration Portal will be active from 6th August to 6th September 2020.
Participants should observe Covid-19 Protocol/ Govt. Guidelines and avoid Hard Copy Submission. Soft Copy of Essay must be submitted on or before 6th September 2020.
Students (National): Group A or Group B Rs. 1000/-(Single Author) and Rs. 1500/-(Co-Author)
Professionals (National): Group A or Group B Rs. 2000/-(Single Author) and Rs. 3000/-(Co-Author)
Professionals (International): 30 USD (Single Author) and 55 USD (Co-Author)
No Registration Fees for International Participants (Students)
Click here Registration Form
Prize Cheques and Certificates of Merit shall be awarded to 3 best essays.
Certificates of Participation shall be given to all Authors.
1st Prize: Rs. 5,000/-
2nd Prize: Rs. 4,000/-
3rd Prize: Rs. 3,000/-
Special prize Exagium Ambassador: Rs. 3,000/-
Soft copy of Abstract: 17th August 2020
Soft copy of Essay: 6th September 2020
Declaration of Result: November 2020
Dikshi Arora: 09024559982
Raghav Chandak: 07023314128
Pushpendra Sharma: 07300252667
Behlin Kaur: 08544824708