DATE OF THE SEMINAR : MARCH 14, 2020
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF PAPER : FEBRUARY 15, 2020
ABOUT THE SEMINAR
The present theme of the seminar aims to explore the development in the field of socio-legal, political and economic arenas. Further, to impart suggestions from the legal luminaries for further strengthening the spirit of Constitutionalism.
Academicians, Professionals, Research Scholars and Students are invited.
- Socio Legal Development
- Reservation –Policies & Practical Implementations
- Atrocities against SC/ST/OBC -Legal & Judicial Panorama
- Gender Sensitization: Rights of LGBT community
- Rule of Law
- New Education Policy: A critical analysis
- RTI: A tool to bring transparency in the administration
- Political Reforms: Myth & Reality
- Election Laws
- Role of election commission
- Panchayati Raj/Self Government
- Election Manifesto: Does it fall in the preview of Legitimate expectation
- Anti-Defection Laws
- Impact of Re-organisation of States on Indian Polity
- Role of Governor: Present Scenario
3. Constitutional Commitments& Economics Development
- Socialistic approach to economic development
- Role of the State in the distribution of means of production
- Taxing Policies- New development
- Role of Niti Aayog
- Mammoth Issues- relating to Mega Bank Mergers.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Issues & challenges in India.
We welcome papers on all the topics, and this category means that it is not necessary for a paper to fit within any specific subject area to be placed.
FOR FULL DETAILS KINDLY VISIT : https://www.lawof.in/national-seminar-maharaja-agrasen-university-baddi/