The Department of Political Science at the University of Zurich has Three Post-Doctoral Research Positions in research group of Professor Fabrizio Gilardi. The postdoctoral researchers will be part of Fabrizio Gilardi’s ERC-funded research project “Problem Definition in the Digital Democracy” Fabrizio Gilardi, as well as of the Digital Democracy Lab.
Organization : University of Zurich
Country : Switzerland
Fellowship Level : Postdoctoral
Subject areas : Political Science
Fellowship amount : Varies
Eligibility : Open to all nationalities
Deadline : Varies
- Applicant must hold PhD in Political Science or a related discipline (completed or close to completion).
- High level of interest in digital technology and politics.
- Ambition and ability to produce high-quality and high-impact research, both independently and in a team.
- Ability to work constructively and effectively as part of a research team.
- Proficiency in quantitative research methods.
- Applicant must possess very good command of English. Knowledge of German and other European languages is an asset.
A minimum of two-year commitment is requested; renewal up to five years in total is possible and contingent on research productivity and continued fit.
The preferred starting date is January 2021. A later start is possible.
How to apply :
Send application electronically as one PDF-file including letter of interest, CV, a writing sample, and the contact details of two references to firstname.lastname@example.org.