Student Excellence Scholarship at the University of Auckland. All the international students who want to get Bachelor’s or Masters Scholarships at New Zealand University can apply now. University of Auckland Scholarships is one of the best scholarships in the world. There are almost all types of fields are available. University will be funded the tuition fees for the selected students.
In addition, the main purpose of these International scholarships is to interact with international students in international classrooms. Those bright students who have the ability to avail of the New Zealand scholarships are welcomed to apply. All the courses and fields are mentioned in detail below. These scholarships will open on 10th Oct 2020. So prepare yourself accordingly.
Also, the selection of all the applicants will be based on a merit basis as well as the quality of the applicant’s application letter. Those students who already study at the University of Auckland are ineligible. If any applicant wants to apply for Lincoln Scholarships in New Zealand can apply also. All the details according to the University of Auckland Scholarships For International Students are following.
Details for University of Auckland Scholarships
Please also, check out the brief detailed points.
- Host Country: New Zealand
- Host University: Auckland University.
- Programs: PG Diploma, Bachelors & Masters.
- Deadline to Apply: 21st November 2020.
- Number of Scholarships: 50
The following are the course offered by the University of Auckland.
- Auckland Bioengineering Institute
- Business School
- Creative Arts and Industries
- Education and Social Work
- Liggins Institute
- Medical and Health Sciences
- Research institutes and centers
The time period for masters will be 1.5 to 2 years, whereas, the time period for Bachelor’s program will be 3 years approximately.
Duration depends on the course you selected, also there is an option of Diploma, so check details first before applying.
University offering 50 scholarships for all international students. University will provide a $10,000 stipend per year.
This stipend you can use as your compulsory expenditure like tuition fees and medical.
You need to follow these eligibility criteria for NZ Scholarships.
- Applicants must be International.
- The applicant must-have the Un-conditional or Conditional offer letter.
- All the applicants should have the Grade Point Equivalent (GPE) of 6.0.
- The applicant’s Country of origin will be considered by the selection team.
- All the education documents required as well.
- Motivational Letter needed.
- Students who already received the scholarship are ineligible.
How to Apply
Applications will open on 10th Oct 2020 and the deadline will be 21st Nov 2020. Please follow the Scholarship Rules & Regulations as well. Visit the official Notice below on the official website.