About Cholamandal IP:
Cholamandal IP is an Indian law firm with a global perspective. Found in 2016, Cholamandal IP is proficient in the areas of IPR, Media Law, Environmental Law and Competition Law. The firm’s Senior IPR Attorney, Mr. P Sanjai Gandhi has rich experience of about more than 18 years in the field of IPR and guide and mentor.
The firm is a top league specialist who offers expertise on registration, litigation and enforcement of Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights and Geographical Indications, Designs and Plant Variety Protection.
About the Internship:
- Cholamandal IP is inviting application for online Internship.
- There are two sessions for the online internship.
- Internship Period: July 1st to July 30th, 2020 (session 1); July 15 to August 15, 2020 (session 2)
- Application will be selected on merit
- E-certificates will provided on successful completion of internship
- Limited seats available
Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree programme (bachelors or second university degree, or higher) at the time of application and during the internship.
Last dates to apply:
Session 1- on or before July 3, 2020
Session 2- on or before July 7, 2020
Interested Candidates have to email their CV along with a cover letter and mention their proposed internship dates in the body of the mail.